milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 24 July 2024

Art Science Museum, Future World | MeTime

Went Art Science Museum again cos I came previously and Future World is on upgrading. The other times I came, tickets were sold out.

Dangz~ tickets sold out again!

When I approached the ticket counter staff, he managed to find 1 last ticket for Future World but cos I wanted to go to all exhibitions, I had to get all tickets individually and thus, I ended up paying quite a bit more than the Museum ticket 😞
Oh, ok.. then I realized I actually visited Future World in 2019
Very cool obstacle course 
The above are definitely new 
This glittering lights installation definitely remains from my previous visit. 
I'll probably come back again when The World of Studio Ghibli is ready, but note to self: to purchase ticket before coming! 😅

No comments: