milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Friday 5 July 2024

Milkfrost Shops | First Taobao Haul

My new GM wants us to change the cutlery set to one that is covered. A search on Shopee shows that the item is selling at around $17 (excluding delivery fee) and I found the same item on Taobao that's selling at between $7.30-$9.30 before shipping.

Thus, my first order on Tabao goes to my work! Chosen direct sea freight via seller.

Shipping by sea freight took about 3 weeks to reach.

Able to set up to 6 sets of cutleries (fork, knife & chopsticks)

But honestly, I don't fancy this cos it doesn't looks so nice when placed on the table.



 

No comments: