milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 19 March 2016

Stay-cation at Genting Jurong

Aunty Jee Lee offered us a stay-cation at Jurong Genting Hotel as since it's the last weekend of the school holiday, we took it to let  the boys relax before going back to school.
I was scheduled to work, so I went for late lunch after work before I went to the hotel to meet up with sisJurong Genting Hotel. Who would have thought that there would be a hotel here 20 years ago right? =DAnyway, the queue for check-in was terribly long when I reached at 3.30 pm!Luckily aunty Jee Lee checked-in for us earlier & we just need to produce i/c to collect the room keyHotel is pretty small & it only has one cafe for all the 3 meals. They also sells frozen meals from CP to cater for hungry people after cafe is closedVending machines here sells beverages, tidbits, undergarments & sanitary napkins =DSuperior room. Pretty small lah .. but guess it's good enough for people travelling alone (or in pair) here for business meetingsBasic amenities are provided lah But no bathtub horWifi is available free for 2 devises thouSo I bought my own coke & milo for the boysView from our roomThe LamsDamien so funny.. check out the notes he wroteThe pool view from lift lobbyThen we head out for dinner since it's just at JurongWalked back to the hotel cos bil parked his car at the hotel since there is complimentary parkingBecause the room is small, only the 2 bigger boys stayed behindThe boys, took one of the free wifi access for their games, so I'm left with only 1 accessTrying to update my blog on my S5 cos sis forgot to bring my mouse for lappie & it's quite difficult to do it without mouseCheck out how the 2 boys sleep! We were supposed to sleep 1/3 of the bed each, but the roll all over & I'm only left with 1/6 of the bed spaceNext morning, we went to festive cafe for breakfastLocal delightsFruits PastryCheeseBreadBread spreadPorridgePaoNasi LemakEggs, baconsCerealsBeveragesSaladHead out to the pool after breakfastWhile the boys play in the pool, I laze around watch <I am Singer 4>The pool was quite crowded when we came at 10 am but left with only 1 boy at 11 amThen by 11.30 am, it's only left with 3 of us!Even the lawn also left with the 3 of us =DSudden rain & we were forced out of the pool. So we went to check out the gymSis came to pick the boys home while I stay on. The got ready to go out for dinner with the voodoos to celebrate Angela's birthdayHaha.. yes, left the room in this messy state & so was greeted by this sight when I came back on Sunday nightWanted to go get some sun on Monday morning before I check out but was lazy & only wake up close to the check-out timing.
The notes were written by Damien before he left on Sunday noon! 


Jurong Genting Hotel
2 Town Hall Link, 
Singapore 608516
Tel: 6577 8899

No comments: