milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 21 March 2016

🌸 Cherry Blossoms at Gardens by the Bay

For the first time, Gardens by the Bay is bringing 🌸 Cherry Blossoms into Singapore! As I am on leave and had just checked out from stay-cation, I decided to make a trip down to the gardens before the exhibit ends on 27 Mar 16
Because I'm lazy to walk under the hot sun, I took the shuttle service, which is $3 for unlimited ridesIt was pretty crowded for a non-school-holiday weekday, but mostly are tourist!For the moment, I feel like I've made a trip to Japan. The rest of the pictures needs no caption.Apart from different varieties of Sakura, there are also a couple of Kimono on displayThis is probably the closest I can get to seeing cherry blossoms.Sometimes, you need to stop & smell the flowers.Ok, these are not part of the blossoms, but since they're on the gardens, why not capture them right? Anyway, I think that cute little flowers looks a little like sunny-side-up! And these .... pineapple tarts! =DThese somehow looks kind of creepyBonsaiTook me a while to snap pictures without other visitors. Anyway, gonna get out of the gardens to grab some food before coming back for the night sceneDinner at food court at MBSThanks to the unlimited shuttle ride & re-entry stamp, I get to return to the gardensHaha.. spotted Winnie & Piglet in the gardensAlso spotted Alice & March in the gardens too!
The blossoms at "night" .. lights are lighted up for the "night" effect.I also met up with Angela & her sis cos they were they for the same reason too ;)








Honestly, I personally prefers the day scene =)



Thank you, Gardens by the Bay for bringing these beauties into Singapore! Looking forward to the next exhibit!


Gardens by the Bay
18 Marina Gardens Drive
Singapore 018953

No comments: