milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 5 July 2015

Melissa Star Walker VIP Preview

Woohoo ~ received an invitation from MDreams to attend the exclusive Preview of Fall Winter 2015 Collection, so I asked if Jaslyn wants to join me since she just bought a pair of Melissa
The preview venue was at Soon LeeThere was already a queue formed when we reached 30 mins after the event startedHeehee... in my Melissa Artemis + Jason Wu III for the eventThe moment I joined the queue, this pair of sneakers immediately caught me eye!Chocolates & drinks were served to everyone who came for the eventAfter trying on the display piece of Love System Now (pink/white), I requested to try a new pair. But ... .... the only new pair left for my size is Grey/Red. Staff asked if I would like to reserve a pair of Pink/White & wait for staff to call me they officially launch the design, but.... ....I can't wait! I want a pair of it right away, so... .... I asked if I can buy the display pairSo... ... I bought the last pair of Love System Now (pink/white)! =DJaslyn also took the last pair of Space Love of her size! Actually I very much wanted to buy this design too, but refrained myself, which I sort of regretted now =DThe purchase also comes with a Melissa keyring (random design was given)So yeah... ... I'm a happy Melissa VIP =)Then we walked over to Bugis+ for dinner at Seoul YummyWe ordered Signature Combo (For 2) which include a choice of appetizer, signature dish & dessertSide dishes are free flowWe choose Army's Signature Stew with Assorted Meat, but requested for no beef cos Jaslyn doesn't takes beef. Kimchi soup base is pretty goodInitially wanted Braised Pork Belly but we changed to Kimchi Pancake as I feel there might be too much meat.Dessert choice is Special Trio Bingsoo. Filled with kiwi, strawberry & mango on top of shaved ice & yogurt based ice cream topped with mango sauce. 
I'm not a fan of Korean food but the food here is pretty decent I don't mind coming back for other dishes. Ok, now off to meet the secondary school mate for Durian fest

Anyway, here's another picture of my #13 Melissa ~ Love System Now



Seoul Yummy
201 Victoria Street,
Bugis+  #04-11,  
Singapore 188067
Tel: 6509 6900
Opening hours: Sunday to Thursday 11.30am – 10pm. 
Friday, Saturday, eve of PH and PH 11.30am – 10.30pm

No comments: