milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Shanghai Dolly - Carol's Birthday

Meeting the bff, Carol cos she wanted to go Shanghai Dolly for a drink

In order to get to the bus stop faster, I have to use the shorter route which requires me to climb hill. but... ... I was wearing my 4"-high Melissa wedge! erm, never mind.. cheong! The initial part of the uphill was rather easy cos the steps left by other climbers are quite sturdy, so not much of difficulty. When I reach the so-called flat ground, I tripped & knelt down to the ground. Luckily it wasn't too muddy. The difficulty came when climbing the final uphill. It is so steep & I couldn't even step on the ground properly. At some point I had to hold on to the ground/ grass patch for assistant to get up! 

Colleague in-front of me quickly snap picture of me climbing up & colleague behind me is laughing her lungs out! When I finally reached, I was almost out of breath already! *LaughDieMe also lah! Next time don't wanna be hero liao. Shag to the max!

Reach The Central & Carol is not there yet, so I went loitering around. Went to Sticky & bought a pack of sweets for the bff cos her birthday is round the corner

Then we went for quick dinner at Burger King before heading to the final destination of the night




gheez.. crazy girl bought 3 bttls of Martell & Stephan bought 1 bttl

ok, pictures.. ... 



haha... no, she's not drunk yet. This is the pose she got snapped by me many years ago when we celebrated her birthday at Music Underground. So this is her standard pose when she celebrates birthday at any other club



Ain't gonna caption the pictures since most pictures are similar




Stephan. Known this guy for quite some time.. since Devils's Bar days. Super cheongster!








Stephan bought her a Mango cake while her colleagues bought her a Hello Kitty cake




All of us

Her colleagues


Sticky @ The Central
The Central
6 Eu Tong Sen Street
B1-54/55, Singapore 059817
Tel : +65 6238 5178
Fax : +65 6224 6012

Burger King @ The Central
6 Eu Tong Sen Street
#01-23 to 26 The Central, Singapore
Tel 6534 8364
Opening Hours
Sun to Thurs: 8am - 10pm
Fri, Sat & Eve of PH 8am - 1030pm

Shanghai Dolly
Clarke Quay - The Foundry #01-01 
3B River Valley Road, Singapore 179021
Tel: 6336 7676
Mon - Tue: 18:00 - 04:00
Wed: 18:00 - 05:00
Thu: 18:00 - 04:00
Fri - Sat: 18:00 - 05:00
Sun: 18:00 - 04:00

No comments: