milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Insinc - Travel on LRT/ MRT & Earn $

Wendy recently introduced Insinc to us. It is an Incentives for Singapore's Commuters to use the MRT or LRT and earn cash rewards. Travel off-peak and increase the chance of winning.

Since my office has shifted to Changi & the morning transport pick-up is at Jurong East, it has become a daily routine that I have to travel via LRT/ MRT, I decided to sign up for it! 



I was awarded Gold & given 500 points to start off when I signed up last week. I have 1505 points when I checked just now, and went for a few "Spin"!   

Used 640 points & won 250 points + $1 and now waiting for the $1 to be credited into my card

If you do not wish to spin, you can choose to convert the points into cash payout, but 1000 points = $1

Oh well, it doesn't sound fantastic thou, but it's better than none since the fares are not cheap! If you're a LRT/MRT user & have yet to sign up Insinc, you may want to sign up now using my referral code

**Updated on 10 Jul 13
Login to spin again & today I used 80 points & won $2..  hahahaha



No comments: