milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 9 December 2018

Yuhui's 11th Birthday

Yuhui turns 11 this year & Janice invited us over for a celebration
We were early cos EL needs to help set-up.Ji Eun, gonna be taller than me soon.. probably next yearThe boys. engrossed with their gamesThe set-up for cake/ dessert tableHappy 11th Birthday, YuhuiCheeky little girlShe insisted I use 2 hands but hey .... my other hand is holding my phone lah.. lolPoor girl, got food allergy, causes rashes & swollen eyeOK, fool around with my 360 camera while the girls swimThanks Janice for inviting us & it's great catching up

No comments: