milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 2 December 2018

Andaz Hotel | Birthday w/Voodoos

Turning 44 in 2 week's time & the voodoos starts the Birthday celebration rolling!
I picked Alley On 25 cos I wanted to try the Lazy Breakfast BuffetWe were seated at Smoke & Pepper but the buffet spreads across Icehaus & The Green OvenApart from the buffet spread from 3 restaurants, you also get to choose a main dish from the menuFrom Icehausm- Breads & toastJuices, yogurts, dessertsSaladFruitsSoft serveCold Cuts & wafflesCoffee & Tea in between Icehaus & The Green OvenTop up $35++ & get free flow alcohol but no one has the mood to drink todayAt The Green Oven, there's American BreakfastSmoke & Pepper, Asian BreakfastBecause I couldn't find Hot Chocolate, Ivy went to ask the manager & they made me a cup!First on the list ... ... I choose the Breakfast Burger for my mainFree flow soft soft! Hmm... guess my skill for dispensing soft serve is still not bad after allJJ requested from a cake from one of the manager on duty & they gave a complimentary Pandan chiffon cakeOMG... so Christmasy look! HahaThanks ladies =)

Treats from Angela who just came back from Japan. Becos it's my also my Birthday month, I get a box of Tokyu Banana & a Hello Kitty charm with Turquoise stone
Ivy who just came back from Krean also bought some almond tidbitsShe also bought us this crystal guardian angel. 

Thanks ladies for the treats and also, taking you precious time to spend Sunday noon with me 😚
After breakfast, we went up Mr Stork to snap some pictures cos I remembered they have this tent seats which will probably looks good with my 360 cameraOnly I am camera ready. HeeheeMy friends are to tiny I can't see them. HahaDon't mess with us, else... ... haha

Alley on 25, Andaz Hotel
5 Fraser Street, 
Singapore, 189354
Tel: 6408 1234

**Updated on 08 Dec 18 | Lunch at Osaka Ohsho

Meet up with Mel one week later for lunch cos she couldn't make it to Andaz as she was away to Batam
Haha... she also bought for me Indomie cos I mentioned this flavor is nice. Thanks, babe!

No comments: