milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 25 December 2018

Christmas Day | Cruising with LeTara

Meting up with the AFamily for Christmas & this year we meet up at LeTara Yacht for some simple home cooked dishes, tabao dishes & pizza
2 of Kogu's relative is in town & so they joined us as wellWe also have a new member (Kogu's niece) on board.It was supposed to be just makan session but Kogu decided to sail & cruise along cos his relative is on boardBecause it's Christmas, Irene bought a log cake from ChateraiseAs usual, Christmas gift exchange. Yankee Candle from Nizam & Irene & the other one from Jenny & FamilyOMG! I posted a picture on IG after my staycaton at Tokidoki X The Quay Hotel saying it'll be perfect if I can bring the toys back & today I received a smaller version of Pixie Unicorno from JennyApart from my dream gift, Jenny also bought snacks for the boys & present for them including my sister!
Thankful for having this group of friends who treats me like a family more than friend. 





No comments: