milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 13 December 2018

Happy Birthday, to Me!

Yeah! 

Haha... inspired by an Instastory, I also went to google & see who are the famous people born on 13 December but ... ... the whole list of people, I only know Taylor Swift & Bosco Wong. 

These 2 quotes I found online, I like!

Le sister went to work early morning and so she ordered some cakes from Starbucks to be sent home via FoodPanda

I got to choose first, so I choose the Chistmas Tree Brownie

The next moment, a delivery guy from FoodPanda was at the doorstep asking for me & he goes like ... 

"Happy Birthday Ms Pauline! 
~ From Jenny & Family"

I opened saw this Shar Pie Dog from Nouveau
But when I message Jenny, she says the dog is not for me. It's for the boys cos it's Daryl's birthday tomorrow. Then we both realized they short delivered 1 cakeShe contacted FoodPanda & the in-charge from Nouveau personally delivered my cake!So here... Happy Birthday to Me!Jenny also arranged for my Birthday present from The Sophia Label to be delivered to me & it arrives few days agoEstelle Half-Moon Crossbody Bag, with my name customized on it!Thanks Jenny & family for the kind thoughts.And so... ... I'm officially 44! 

No comments: