milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 13 December 2018

Spices Cafe | Birthday & Christmas w/Foodie Musketeers

Meeting the Foodie Musketeers & twinnie on my Birthday & we went Spices Cafe for Harvest of the Sea Buffet Dinner
Apart from the usual international spread, diner get to choose between Half Lobster or Braise Abalone and all of us opt for the lobster. Wendy, Angeline & myself had the Lobster w/MentaikoWhile Sam & Theresa go for Plain Baked Lobster with sauce at the side3 flavors of Crabs are of unlimited servings. Salted Egg, Black Pepper & ChilliDIY Laksa is goodand the usual spread which I didn't really take a lotFrench Onion Soup is kind of diluteThe Grill station seems like a popular station. I only managed to get some squids after making several trips!DessertsDurian Penyet is a hit & you basically have to camp here the station in order to get your hands on it!Someone come here eat chap-chye-peng (mix rice)Little Ms Cheeky's latest favorite poseThe very pretty Unicorn cake Angeline baked for me!But due to the hot weather, the eye melted & when I removed the cake from box, my finger accidentally poke right into the cake causing a big hole on it! Angeline then went to the dessert station to get some chocolate chips to fill in & make it look like eye!

Although a little disfigured, it still looks very pretty, especially the Unicorn's hair!
Thanks ladies for spending my special day with me & thanks for the meal
We also decided to have our Christmas git exchange at the same time and again, using the Secret Santa app. Sam was my SS and the gift she bought from a US site have yet to arrive in Singapore. To avoid me being disappointed (last year my SS was sick & I went home empty-handed), she made me muah-chee!

Sam's SS is Angline

Wedny's SS - Theresa

Angeline's SS - Wendy

Theresa's SS - Me!

Angeline also a Unicorn power bank for my birthday
She also pass us some loots from her Hong Kong tripWendy also gave us some loots from her Taiwan trip

Once again, Thanks ladies for the meal & gifts. 

Merry Christmas in advance!


Spices Cafe
Concorde Hotel Singapore, 
100 Orchard Road, Singapore 238840
Tel: 6734 0393 or 6733 8855 Ext 8133

No comments: