milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 8 February 2016

CNY Day 1 | Work, Family Gathering & Harry's Bar

Dong Chiang, Dong Chiang! Gong Hei Fatt Choy! 

Here's wishing everyone a happy & prosperous Chinese New Year 
Woke up early in the morning cos I'm scheduled to work today
Starting my day with a bottle of bird's nest drink before I head to workWearing my new Melissa Space Love (ii) to start the new year!Greetings from Agility Logistics, Changi North WayStart work angbao from the companyBecause it's CNY, we ordered McDonald's for our breakfastSiew Hoon came & brought along a tub of pineapple tarts and hey, there's a total of 3 pineapple tarts in this picture, Can you spot the other 2 that is not edible? lolThen a couple of wefie before we call it a day at work!While waiting for cab to my next destination.As my next destination is Aunty Shirley's house at Tampines, it only took me awhile for me to reach. Joy was the only one there when I reached.So yeah, I get to eat first =)Being the first to reach has it's advantage. I managed to get the last piece of limited edition abalone. Here's my mini pencai. HahahaPig Stomach Soup is a must-have in the familySame for Longan Red Date Tea. Aunty Shirley remembers that I don't eat red dates, she scooped a bowl full of longans for meAll others started to arrive one by one after 4 pmGroup picture with few cousins & few aunties before everyone leavesThen I'm off to Harry's BarCos Mitchell & Keith are back for holiday! 
As their holiday dates clashes with CNY, and their stay is short, we did not plan any major meetups with the rest of the ex-BJ peeps. I managed to squeeze out a little time on day1 evening since I do not have to work day2. Cindy managed to meet up with us too. 
A little snack & a couple of drinksHopefully the next time they are back, we can plan a meetup with the rest of the ex-BJ peeps. 
It was great meeting up with both Mitchell & Keith, even if it's just like a couple of hours. Thanks Mitchell & Keith for taking the time to meetup & thanks for the drinks
Mel, Ivy & Angela also pop by Harry's for a drink & I joined them after Mitchell, Keith & Cindy left.
And we had a little bit of fun at the social wall while waiting for cab =D
Long & tiring but fun day! Time to head home!

Harry's Bar
28 Boat Quay
Singapore 049818
Tel: 6538 3029
Operating Hours: 
Sunday to Thusday & Public Holidays - 7.30 am to 1 am
Friday, Saturday & Eve of Public Holiday - 7.30 am to 2 am



No comments: