milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 16 February 2014

大年初四●又是麻将日

The mahjong continues.... ..... 


My turn to try on the Osim uInfinity massage chair. Shiokness! 

After massage, while I was siting on the sofa, the silly boy come squeeze behind me

Then he help me massage my leg! 

And he went siting on Nizam's lap =D

Heeran reading huh? 

These are the left over stuffs from steamboat the day before!

Then mahjong continue... ...

Kogu bought these eclairs from Cold Storage. Quite nice actually

Louhei again! This time, Jenny bought this from the nearby tzechar stall





No comments: