milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 16 February 2014

大年初三●麻将日

Finally a day off & able to sleep late! 

Breakfast today.. Braised egg, duck & cabbage.. so fattening but I like 


This tub of CNY goodie is the best stuff I tried this year. Not sure what it is, but it sure taste like meringue & it's coffee flavor. Super melts in the mouth lah..  SIL bought from JB


The greedy dog staring at the goody on my hands


Then she stare at Damien, who is eating bak kwa! lol

How I eat love letters? Stick it into my fingers & eat it one by one. Damien wanted to do the same & he calls himself small monster & me a big monster


Then he started pilling his toys on me & all his toys got name ok?!
Sharkie Shark, Dolpie Dolphine, Bobby Monkey, Shawn Sheep, Sharpy (Orange) & Gaga (Green) Snake!

Lunch

After lunch, rested a while then changed & out to Kogu's house


The little handsome boy, Keeren

He's doing the Lion roar cos Lion Dace troupe is coming


The KPO boy went to say Gong Xi Fa Cai to all the Lion Dance troupe members

Videos of the Lion Dance

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151959906142613&set=vb.657312612&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151959910392613&set=vb.657312612&type=3&theater



Honestly, I couldn't see any numbers displayed here. I only see the word 福 while so many of them see different numbers. Most of them buy the number they saw but none of them strike


Steamboat prepared by the host - Kogu & Jenny. The Indians started eating first while we started playing mahjong


First time playing with Jenny's dad. Stress to the max playing with uncle!




Louhei! I bought this from Kuriya Fish Market. Quite nice & comes with 3 types of sashimi



Haha.. I bet you've never seen Indians louhei-ing right? I have multi-racial friends, so yearly louhei at Kogu's house includes louhei with Indians & Muslims. Now, who says I'm racist? 




Gosh! The amount of food the host prepared, I reckon it's enough to feed the entire kampung for days!


Woots~ the handsome boy telling me secret~



Then he was reciting some CNY lullaby




Finally a picture of Heeran. He take longer time to warm up


Nizam, enjoying the massage on Kogu's new Osim uInfinity massage chair!




No comments: