milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 14 May 2012

环岛追追追!

Kogu who is off decided we should go 环岛追追追 cos ... ... 
- Jenny is on 2 days MC
- Prakash is on 2 months sebatical leave
- Prakash's wife, Fizah is on 1 wk MC
- I'm on AL

Kogu picked me up at 2pm, go all the way to Changi Village for dim sum - go pick up Fizah frm MOM - go Mustafa for tea - than meet Nizam & his g.friend at Bedok for dinner! 

See... this what I mean when my I call me friends "Ah-siao"!
Dim sum for lunch at ChangiTea break at MustafaOK, then we head down to Kogu's market stall cos he need to get somethingSpotted his interview with newspaper on the fridgeFollowed by dinner at Fatty Fong Seafood RestaurantThis ends my annual leave. Back to reality tomorrow!





No comments: