milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 14 May 2012

香港之旅 (3)

Hong Kong Day 3: 
Went on the half-day city tour alone cos Ivy says she's tired. City tour includes Golden Bauhinia Sq, Dim Sum, Repluse Bay, Aberdeen, shopping at jewelry & medical hall + lunch

Met up with Ivy after the city tour for shopping at tsim shui tsui before meeting her Hongkie friends for dinner & drinks at Aqua & Salon de Ning


Daily flag raising ceremony
Since I was alone & reckon no one will help me snap pix, I brought along my fisheye lens but hey, the friendly tour guide offered to help me & he was quite impressed with the clip-on fish eye lensDim sum lunch. Decent but not fantastic
Somehow this place reminds me of Haw Par Villa. HahaYum.. yum.. street food! Ivy couldn't figure out why I love street food.
Night view from Aqua



No comments: