milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 24 May 2012

All of them!

Lately I'm a little into nail stickers rather than nail polish cos it's fast to apply & it stays longer than normal nail polish.

So these are my collection so far... ... 





1) Cala Nail Strips - I bought these from Hong Kong & it's abt $4.80 per pack of 20 strips

These are not very good cos it's a bit too thick & it stays only about 2-4 days



2) MH Nail Patch - I bought these from Toy Outpost @ Cineleisure. $8 for a pack of 14 strips, but there's promo of Buy 1 get 1 free when I bought them, so it's $4/pack. I haven try them yet but it's quite thin, hopefully it's good.



3) Brandless Nail Patch - sis bought them at a shop in market! Cheapest of all, @ $1 for a pack of 16 strips. I've yet to try them as well. 



4) Vivi Nail - Bought these at the Scape Flea @ $8 for a pack of 20 strips. They also have those "3D" ones, with "jewels" popping up, $8 for a pack of 12 strips.Paid $22 for 3 packs, can mix & match the normal & 3D ones

So far I love them most cos it's very thin & it stays for about 8 -12 days and it comes with the nail file!








These can be done on toes too.. but I'll still stick to painting my toes instead.. heehee


No comments: