milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 27 December 2022

Swensens | Dinner w/Meredith

Dinner with le buddy & my little friend at Swensens
I didn't know they have waffles, but the waffle texture is not what I'm expecting. Le buddy says tonight's waffle is too mushy in the middle comparing to the other times when they ordered.Kiap kiap machine & I manage to get this on the 2nd try.Tried my luck on this machine & I got pink & grey. I wanted blue & green actually.Le buddy also gifted me a gift from SwarovskiOMG! It's a 🐯!Freaking cute leh! This is gonna be one of the items on display for my new house!

 

No comments: