milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 13 December 2022

Milkfrost Turns 48 | Happy Birthday to Me :)

Happy 48th Birthday to ME!

As usual, first meal of the day is MeeSuah & red eggs prepared by le sister
Then I grab a bottle of bird's nest deink & still feeling unsatisfied, ate the mushroom that I dabao frm HDL last night
No plans for today but suddenly, le twinnie dated me for dinner!BBQ Box for dinnerFirst time trying BBQ Box & it was not bad. I didn't know that the plate is there just to keep the grilled items warm. I thought we're supposed to grill it ourselves & proceed to place the items on the plate nicely. It's only when le twinnie told me it's just to keep the items warm, then I immediately remove all the skewers & just put everything in a messy way 😂Thanks, le twinnie for bringing me here & for the dinnerThen we meet up with Sam for dessert at Jan Deer
Can you imagine we spent $60 just for desserts?! Le twinnie also bought me a slice of cake.
Thanks, Sam for the dessert treat & Theresa for the cake.Thanks, Sam again,... for the beautiful pouch & the soda crackersReach home with a box of Wunderfolks tarts waiting for me! Thanks, Zhenni for always sending me food/ gifts on my birthday!
Thank, everyone for the birthday wishes! 💋



 

No comments: