milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 14 December 2022

LaFloret | Afternoon Tea w/Multiply Girls

Impromptu Hi-tea date with the multiply girls at LaFloret cos Hazel couldn't make it as she double-booked herself. But she is still paying for the headcount, so Midas asked me to go along since I'm on leave.
Venue is beautifully set-up with lots of flowers, both outdoor & indoor.Very pretty glassware. Maybe I can find in taobao, then I can buy for my new house 😜Menu for today's tea session.Another set of pretty glasswares.
Seriously, I dunno if I should focus on the pretty food items of the table setting cos everything is so pretty!Behind the scenes for previous photo 😂It's been quite a long time since I met these ladies (besides Sam).Thanks, Hazel for the session & nice meeting up with you ladies. 

 

No comments: