milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 20 December 2022

Saboten & Hard Rock Hotel, RWS | Day out w/Marely

Having quick lunch at Saboten (again) before I go meet aunty Loh at Hard Rock Hotel, RWS
Didn't know the small bottle contains pickles (cos we didn't open & check) till Sam told me!I finished 3/4 bottle of pickles & asked for refill 😁Also asked for refill of cabbageToday's complimentary ice creamAfter lunch I walk over to RWS via Sentosa boardwalkLet's go for a dip in the pool.Dipped for closed to 2 hrs before we're back in the room, changed & ready for dinner.Aunty Loh wanted to dine at Osia again but there's no table at the moment, so we're told to leave out contact number & they'll call us on the next available table.Waited for about 45mins to secure a table.SashimiBroccolini again, but this time there's no oily taste on the walnuts.Sharing meat platterGoing back to the room cos I left my specs in the room 🤦Aunty Loh also gave me a packet of anchovies.
Thanks, aunty Loh for inviting me for a dip in the pool & dinner, again!

 

No comments: