milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 18 January 2015

Night's Out @ Shanghai Jazz Bar

Drinking session with the bff! Her friends are celebrating her birthday at Shanghai Jazz & one of her friend, Eric asked her to jio me cos the last he met me was more than 3 years ago at a common friend's wedding =D
They've already drank quite a bit before I reached. These are the newly bought bottles =OJägerbomb in the making. Apart from Martell & Vodka, also drank quite a few of this awfully sweet drink =/Eric was nice to buy Carol a cakeHappy Birthday, my bff; my lesbian =) May your wish for 10 wishes come true soon =DEric - her friend of 20+ years.. just like myself, they also know each other when working in McDonald's! Seriously, I really don't remember knowing him but he insisted that he knows me long time ago (T_T) Boss of Shanghai Jazz!The rest of the pictures are just fooling around. No captions needed =D
Once again, Happy Birthday Carol ~ my bff; my lesbian =)


Shanghai Jazz
29 Seah St, Singapore 188385
Phone:6333 1398
Business hours:
Mon - Thu: 6:00 pm - 2:00 am
Fri & Sat: 6:00 pm - 3:00 am
Sun: 7:00 pm - 2:00 am 




No comments: