milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 10 February 2013

蛇年的点点滴滴

Some chap-pa-lang (miscellaneous) stuffs that were done in preparation  to Welcome Chinese New Year


Manicure - I usually will paint my own nails on CNY eve, but this year I decided to get it done the gelish way cos the polish I did on my own never stay on my nails for more than 2 days =(


Since I'm doing my nails, I might as well get my toe nails done too right? heehee


Leaving 2 oranges & an angbao on my desk before leaving office on CNY eve. Also, I'll make sure I clear my own waste paper basket when leaving office


Sis will grow some Arrowhead


Started baking pineapple tarts & cornflakes cuppie last year, so I continued baking some. This year I also bake peanut cookie, fried some popiah skin with sugar & seaweed. Also fried some crabstick. 


The amount of goodies at home! 1/3 of it is homemade while the rest are complimentary. These are despite giving away almost half to mum & brother! 


算到 - this is so that you have money to count throughout the year


Lam Family's 祖先台


Louhei (Yusheng) - A must have during CNY eve


Reunion Dinner - once at bro's place & once at sis's place


New blanket & cushion for Sofa


New floor mats


New bedsheet


New towel, singlet & shorts. Of cos, undergarments are new too! 


Deep cleansing pore mask to house-keep my face

and lastly, hydrating mask

Now, I'm ready to Welcome the Year of Snake. 

Are you ready? 

No comments: