milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 26 May 2024

Milkfrost Shops | Alcatroz Keyboard

Oh crap! Didn't turn on my laptop for a week and keyboard got messed up! Part of the keyboard is unable to use and the part that can't be used happened to be the majority of the alphabets & numbers of my password!
Then I remembered I have an extra wireless keyboard but it requires a usb to connect it to the laptop and I've already thrown the usb together with the mouse that comes with this keyboard when the mouse went haywire the last time 🤦 .. No choice but to go buy a new external keyboard.Wanted to get a wireless keyboard but I realized it won't work too cos I need to unlock my laptop to install new wireless keyboard 😅
Back home, managed to unlock my laptop with the new keyboard. Not trying to be ah-lian hor.. but X-Craft XC3000 is the only wired keyboard I can find in Challenger 😂

 

No comments: