milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 22 April 2023

Wong Fu Fu & Memo Arts House | Lunch & Shopping w/BFF

Late lunch with le bff at Wong Fu Fu.
It was a impromptu date & so I tried to make reservation online. 
Managed to get a table but was pretty surprised that their booking requires card authorization of holding $15/person (usually only hi-end restaurants does that 😅), chargeable if you did not turn up or cancel the booking & dining is limited to 70 mins.
How does it works? Order a main course & it'll comes with mini buffet & diy bubble tea.Surprisingly, not busy at 3.30pmMini buffet; hot selectionMini buffet; cold selectionDIY BBTMee Suah cut too short, fried items not hot & crispySalmon w/fried riceMix Seafood w/pastaI would say, at $73 it's definitely over-priced for the selection & quality.Walked around the area after lunchWhile walking to Bugis Junction, we spotted a couple with a bag of very pretty yarns. Le bff is very excited but shy to ask, so I went to approach & asked them for the shop details.
They were super friendly, showed us the shop location & told us to follow the shops social media account.
Thus, that leads us to Memo Arts House at City Gate. Huge selection & reasonably priced yarnsLe bff , spoilt for choices!A lot of samples hanging here & gosh... this is super cute!I also spotted this & gave this project to her. This is gonna be one of the display for my 姑婆屋, so she has 2.5yrs to work on it 😂 Her loots!She also made me buy 5 balls of yarns when I mentioned I thought of making something as Christmas gifts. Now I need to think what should I do with it 😬She also gave me this limited edition 🐰-shaped keyringAnd more snacks from her last BKK trip


 

No comments: