milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 8 April 2023

Hey! Yakinuku | Dinner w/Evelyn

Meeting le buddy for dinner at Hey!Yakiniku to pass her Mu Melody /Kuromi race pck which I helped her to collect earlier.
Hello, my little friend 😍While window shopping after dinner, Meredith says she wanna take photos when we passed by Life4Cut
The 3 adults ending up being more excited than her! 😂Continue to window shop.Then we went for coffee break at CBTLAs her birthday is just round the corner, I bought her a cake but dinner & coffee venue is not suitable, they end up bringing the cake back home. I also bought her a pair of earrings from Stellar.
Happy 5th birthday, Meredith
Evelyn also bought me a box of Mr Bean Crispy Soy Love Letters which I happened to also have a tin at home 

 

No comments: