milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 15 April 2023

Milkfrost Runs | My Melody & Kuromi Spring Party 2023

Evelyn came across My Melody & Kuromi Spring Party race organized by 42Race and asked if I would like to join her in the run. Thus, we both signed up for Event 2. I also signed up for Event 1 & Wendy join me on both Event 1 & 2
Event 1 is where you just need to do some missions online & you get a free pack of red packet (can choose between My Melody & Kuromi. I should have chosen Kuromi for one of the event.Race is supposed to be in March but was changed to April due to race pack not ready for collection.Race pack collect was at Waterway Point. Collection was very smooth, probably cos it's spread across 3 days & I was out of the queue in less than 5 mins! Merchandise items are very cute but ... ... I don't think I have any use, so I didn't get any of it.Draw string bag from race pack is printed My Meloday & Kuromi on each side of the bag.Vouchers, a 2D plushie & 2 packets of peanuts.Race teeA bit too ambitious & took M-size for the shirt, so it's kind of fitting 😂 .. been a long time since I wake up & out so early in the morning for walk.Here it goes, my first physical run after covidRace was very interactive as you go along the route, collecting hints & stuffs on the app.Spotted some otters swimming a distance away & one of the otter is feasting on a fish that is probably bigger than itself!Nice view along the way, apart from the huge construction going on.It was a very short walk, probably 3km, and so we were back quite early.Finishing medal & snack redemption after the race. There's also ice cream redemption but the queue was so long we didn't wanna queue for it 😄
It was a nice walk in the park after so long. I'm not into competitive run cos I can't run lah😁 .. so fun run is good for me to just stroll & taking pictures along the way. Thus, looking forward to the next fun run. If you happen to come across any, do let me know😊



 

No comments: