milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 1 February 2022

Year of Tiger | AFamily CNY

CNY dinner at the AFamily HQ. 
Oh, from here can see the crane on the construction site of my coming 姑婆屋!Small scale session this year due to the restriction of 5 pax visitor er household. Dabao some dishes from tze char & a pot of ytf soupThe usual mess of louheiand the usual mahjong session follows after dinner.Nizam also asked if I could grab a birthday cake for Irene while on my way. My reply was "Thats my plan!" .. cos we're unable to meet up on her actual birthday due to our crazy schedule.Happy Advance Birthday, Irene!The little one's turning 1 in 1 months' time!

 

No comments: