milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 16 February 2022

Milkfrost Shops | Owndays

I have been using reading glassed from Daiso & don't find it a problem cos I only use it when I uses computer at work when I'm working as an admin staff. 

However, ever since I got back to F&B, it has become a problem cos the reading glasses from Daiso is like a "magnifying effect" on the entire lens. Every time when I'm doing paperwork with the glasses on, I feel a rush of giddiness when I suddenly stand up & walk/ run to whichever station that requires my immediate attention. 
Thus, I decided to get myself a pair of progressive glasses.This pair that I've chosen comes with a clip-on shade.Collected the pair of glasses 2 weeks later & only to realize a day later, that they did the lens with wrong prescription! Had to send it back again for them to re-correct the power on the lens.I also bought additional eyewear cloth & soft casing so that I don't have to bring out the bulky spectacle case.Ok, pretty nice lahBut I won't say the same when the shades are clipped on 😅 

 

No comments: