milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 9 September 2021

XianDeLai & Smile Dessert | Dinner & Dessert w/Ivy

Impromptu dinner with Ivy cos I was craving for hotpot/ bbq/ dessert and she happened to be available
Hotpot/ bbq at Xian De Lai
After dinner, we went over to Smile Dessert for dessertsMessy Chocolate Souffle for me & Mango sago cake for IvyThanks Ivy for helping me satisfy my cravings 

Xian De Lai
18 Liang Seah St
Singapore 189039
6336 7505

Smile Desserts
534 North Bridge Road, 
Singapore 188749



 

No comments: