milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 7 September 2021

milkfrost的姑婆屋🏠

HDB appointment; the day that I have been waiting for!

Everyone around me knows that I have been living under my sis's roof for close to 13 years and people have been asking why don't I wanna get a flat of my own. 

Well, it's not that I don't want. It's that honestly, I can't afford & also don't want to be burden by paying so much for a 3-room resale flat. Therefore, I've been waiting to get a 2-room BTO cos I reckon I probably can pay off the entire sum with my cpf. 

However, luck has been not been in favor. I applied 6 years (3x yearly) for Woodlands but to no avail. On the 7th year, I changed to apply Punggol and still to no avail. On the 8th year, I changed the location to Sengkang and yet, still nothing. Thus, I gave up & stopped applying for 2 years till May this year and ... ... the application came back with ballot number #39 on my 25th application, which means I have quite a high chance for securing a unit! Not pure luck, it's perseverance 💪

 
And so ... ... today at HDB, I signed off the letter of purchase for a 2-room BTO flat! 🎉

Well, a 2-room might not be something big to some people, but it's definitely something to me. Cos as mentioned, I have been living under my sis's roof for close to 13 years. Not saying that she is complaining, but she has 3 growing boys & space is what she needed in a few year's time
Here, floor plan of my unit. Small, but good enough for single person like me 😊
My future hood; will only be available in about 5 year's time
My unit can actually be seen from this view 😅
Now waiting for HDB to get back on how much grant can be applied, but definitely can be fully paid-off using my cpf as I expected. Thus, by the time I finally get my hands on it, all I need is to care about is renovation & daily necessity 😌  

No comments: