milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 1 September 2021

Milkfrost Shops | August Shopee Haul

Time for Shopee haul again 😆

Cotton Thermal Blanket cos the fleece blanket I'm currently using is not quite warmMaterial quite good and quite warm

A couple of $0.10 cable protectors 👇
Cartoon cable protectorSpiral CordCharacterSpiralSpiralSpiralCartoon CharacterHoney PomeloThis is quite yummyNongfu Spring Fruit TeaSomeone commented that it's very sweet but half a carton gone within a week!Adhesive Wire Cable Management ClipsTo manage the messy cable on the wall at workSelf Adhesive Wall Mounted HooksMounted the hook & hang up my shower gel, but the adhesive tape is not that strong I have to add on strong ones
iPhone Charging CablesOssayi Flower Foam BottleTiktok made me buy this 😂3 layer Kitchen Storage Shelf RackNot bad, but I think I need to get a few more cos the kitchen is way too messy with too many condiment bottles 😅Bedroom SlipperQuite comfy
Toilet Roll Holder
I ordered blue but item delivered was green 😐And it's a bit dirtySuction not working well, so I had to use adhesive tapeWeaving USB CableThat's all folks, for Aug's Haul 😆

No comments: