milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 31 May 2020

Stay-Home Care Packages (I)

Circuit Breaker has extended & it's been almost 2 months now. 
Out of a sudden, sis received a package from Aroma Truffle Chips that was attention to me while I was at work & before I asked, someone else beats me to it and mystery solved. It was Junjun who sent it to all of us!This is the best Truffle Chips I have tried so far since they started business & everyone at home agrees to it!And while I was enjoying the chips few days later... ...Another Care Package (from Mel) came!OMG! Check out how big that bag of cracker is!😅The boys at home are delighted & immediately opened up the Tapioca Chips & then dipped it into Cheese Sauce!While they had it with cheese sauce, I had it with salsaFew days later, Angela sent cakes from LunaThe Orh Nee Cake is delish!Cassandra & Whye Wan also sent Cupcakes from Butter StudioSo pretty & yummy!Ok, one last Irvins care package from an ex-colleague 
Thanks everyone for sending over so many Stay-Home Care Packages during this difficult period.

No comments: