milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 30 May 2020

Milkfrost Shops | Canvas Shoe

It's still within circuit breaker & all retail shops are closed, and my Rubi shoe has to die on me at this point of time! 

Cannot complain cos this pair of $15 shoe lasted me for almost a year and it was super heavy usage during this circuit breaker period while I work part-time almost everyday
Bottom of the shoe cracked and water went in when I do washing at nightWent online Qoo10 & bought 2 pairs (black & white) of canvas shoe from LemonFieldDelivery was fast! Order was placed on 28 May 20 & item was delivered on 29 May 20 👍It also comes with 1 free shoe bag
Ok, now I can go to work & do washing without getting my feet wet

No comments: