milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 17 February 2018

Year of Dog 🐕 | 大年初二

大年初二 ... 麻將日!
Le bff requested I buy some beer while on my way cos she doesn't have any at home and I also bought some meats for steamboatAfter buying, I took a cab direct to her house. showing off my mahjong tile earringMy teenage wanted to play some card game, so her daddy suggested blackjackAnd here, our impromptu steamboat session with whatever us available in her fridge apart from the meat I boughtWhile waiting for Paul & Angela to arrive, we had an open game cos my teenage friend wanted to learn mahjongTraining in progressAfter one round ... ... now we're into serious gameAgain, big winner if the night! 大老千 😅

No comments: