milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 21 November 2017

Man Man Japanese Unagi Restaurant | Dinner w/Foodie Musketeers

I was on leave today cos I needed some rest from yesterday's event & because I'm meeting the Foodie Musketeers for dinner at Man Man Japanese Unagi Restaurant
Although it was my first time, I am still excited as I enjoyed my meal when I first went to the branch at Keong Siak. But today, we went to the branch at DUO Gallery instead of Keong Siak. The branch here is so much smaller and so the wait is rather long as well.Unlike the branch at Keong Siak, there isn't live nor killing of eels here, thus making the experience a little boring for meBecause we come in a group, we have the luxury of ordering side dishes. We tried the liver which we all agreed is very delishLooks a little unappetizing thouCrispy Unagi Bone that tastes like eating ikan billisNot much items on the menu and so I stick to the Large Bowl where everyone else did.No regrets of queuing for 30 mins cos it's definitely worth the wait =)

Man Man Japanese Unagi Restaurant – DUO
7 Fraser Street, 
Duo Galleria #01-48, 
Singapore 189356
Opening Hours: 
Lunch 11:30 am – 3:00 pm 
Dinner 6:00 pm – 10:30 pm (Mon – Sat, PH), 
Closed Sun

No comments: