milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 12 September 2016

YCube Mookata | Dinner with the Teenage Friend

My teenage friend dated me for dinner at YCube Mookata cos she was not quite satisfied with our last mookata dinner at Bugis 

This is a little cheaper than the one a Bugis!
And a lot more selectionsCrayfish too!Pretty good selections I must say. And its quite fresh.Somehow, she always insist on siting with me even though I always nag at herCarol, happy to be back, offered to remove all the shells of the crayfishDrinks & ice cream is also free-flow. Love the paddle pop colored ice creamAfter dinner, 3 of us head down to Maina cos the teenage friend wants to hunt for some pokemon =DGot an extra Pompom Purin marker, so I gave it to her. 

YCube Mookata
5001 Beach Rd, #02-45 
Golden Mile Complex, 
Sinagpore 199588
Tel: 9159 9152
Operating Hours: 12 pm - 6 am


No comments: