milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 9 August 2016

Mookata Lunch on National Day

Happy Birthday, Singapore! 

Since I'm not on duty today, I met-up with le bff again for lunch cos Amelia wants to eat mookata
Good to know that they are now offering buffet! A picture before we startWahaha... made her bbq enoki mushroom for me! Then she also bbq bacon for me 😄Haha... looking at this you know it's from me lah.. hahaApart from wrapping otah with bacon, I also wrapped the prawn with bacon.. bacon siao.. hahaha
Burp! After lunch, we went out to hunt for Pokemon 😆

Happy National Day, peeps! 


Mookata
Bugis Junction 
200 Victoria Street #02-53 
Singapore 188021 
Phone: 6837 0171




No comments: