milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 6 August 2016

五月天 Mayday ~ Just Rock It, Singapore

Met the twinnie for quick dinner at Burger King before we head out to 五月天's concert! 
I wasn't a hardcore fan of their's but was quite impressed with their stage performance when I went to the Mayday Concert @ F1 Padang Stage. So when the twinnie asked if I'm keen, I immediately agreed to go with herTwinnie's friend managed to grab a pair of tickets for usAnd the seat number ... ... my favorite number leh!The crowd was mad in here & everyone seems to be in very high spirits! 😆Twinnie's friendsAt 8.15pm ... finally!Next few super close-up pix are from JJ who is seated at the VIP seats!OMG.. so close-up!Concert officially come to an end after a couple of encores & almost 3 hrs!Shag out!Haha... someone jump/ dance till shoe spoil😅😅😅😅😅It's officially my first 五月天 concert & I must say ... ...it's awesome!五月天.. till we meet again!Then we walked all the way to McDonald's at Kallang cos we couldn't get into the last available train & cab queue is freaking long

No comments: