milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Random Stuffs



New! - Chipster Cassava Chips! 
hmm... not fantastic



How can anyone be so irresponsible to abandon such a cute bunny?
This bunny very cute hor? Sister's friend's sister found this bunny outside her door this morning with a note "Take this"? The thing is, she doesn't wants a pet at home & intends to bring it to SPCA. Another friend is thinking of adopting this bunny. Sigh... ... hope she gets a good family soon.



大小眼


I recently realize my double (or rather, triple) eyelid on my right eye 
is making my eye look a bit swollen & 大小眼! 

The lower line on the right eyelid usually only appears if I only gets like 2-3hrs sleep at night, but it's only a very short one.. now it seems like the line is getting longer & it's almost reaching the end of the eye liao! I hope it's not permanent lor.. if it is, the left eye better grow another line too! 


Snipped! Finally snipped 2-3 inches off my hair cos it's at the sticking out stage!



and it's cheap! only $3.80nett for all hair length at the neighbourhood saloon!



Alien or Husky?

wabiang.. this pair of Grey lens looks so green on me! So Alien looking lah! 

When I met up with Evelyn yesterday, she commented 
"U look like Husky lor" 

**screenshots grabbed from milkfrost.multiply.com

No comments: