milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Friday 2 March 2012

A relaxing afternoon!

Was on half-day (pm) annual leave today cos I wanna go collect the hamper from Guardian Pharmacy contest, so met up with Carol for lunch since she's not working! 
After lunch, we went to collect my "Feeling Magical Contest Hamper"

Can't recall when I enter this contest lah.. only remembered I click on the contest tab on Guardian Pharmacy's FB page & fill in my name, as well as email address. Got an email from them, informing me I'm the winner for 2nd week, but gotta self collect the hamper from Lorong Ampas!

Finally found the place after walking quite a distance... ... & Guess what's in the hamper? 4 different deodorants! make-up remover from Dove, 2 lotions from Vaseline & a pack of Mask 

No comments: