milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Gaia Korean Restaurant

Met up with Carol & her friends last night cos I need to loan her waterproof camera & at the same time she needed to pass something to me. So we went to this Korean Rest at Suntec cos she says it's nice and ask if I wanna give it a try. 

We ordered this hotpot thingy, which I really can't remember what it is called. To me, it's like Kimchi Maggie Mee with luncheon meat & sausage.. lol



Somehow, it comes with a slice of cheese which I don't understand why cos the picture doesn't shows the cheese! So I ask Carol to remove it before it sticks to the noodle! 

***Eeling, do you know what is the name of this dish?




the side dishes .. either it's nice or we're too hungry.. cos we had it refilled 3x!



we also ordered Seafood Pancake w/Spring Onion



And Beef & Pork Belly for BBQ!

Personally, I find it quite nice! Can give it a try if u're at Suntec & craving for Korean food. It's at the Tower2 Sky Garden lvl3.. jus few doors away from KuishinBo



No comments: