milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 17 August 2024

Moving HeARTS in the City 2024 | MeTime

Moving HeARTS in the City, a project by the Yellow Ribbon for their 20th Anniversary. I came across this exhibition on tiktok and I managed to check it out when it was at Bugis+ before I start work. 
This moving truck features some art works done by the inmates/ ex-offenders.
This tree trunk covered with crochet pieces is very impressive to me!

It's actually done by a group of inmates and assembled piece by piece.

Just look at the details! I mad love the parrots!
Love all the crochet pieces cos I could only do simple stiches
Pretty potteries

This may look simple to all but it holds a significant meaning to the inmate who did this. Dates on the bread tags are actually anniversary/ birthdays of the family member of the inmate.
All paintings were pretty impressive too. Definitely not something that I can do! 😂 There's also some DIY activities where you can bring back your artworks. The event crew gladly gave me a pouch & a recycle bag  even though I didn't do any of the DIY activities cos I mentioned I need to rush to work💛!

No comments: