milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 20 August 2024

Milkfrost Wins | The Artisan Cafe X Chiaksimi

IG Giveaway time! 😂

Won myself a Large Kakigori via IG giveaway hosted by The Artisan Cafe & Chiaksimi

Cafe is rested with D'Nova Hotel

Cute bear entrance for your IG feed

I was deciding between pasta or rice bowl but ended up ordering Lobster Sando (with also includes a mushroom soup) cos I reckon it might be quite heavy for me to enjoy the dessert 😂
I also add on Thai Squid which is very good! I like it that is has a hint of minty citrus flavor & not too spicy
And a pot of tea to go with my meal
And here's the main reason for me to be here!Redeeming the humungous Matcha Azuki Kakigori! Not a matcha lover but this is actually pretty good. Not overly sweet, yet not bitter. Azuki compliments the matcha well too 👍

No comments: