milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 12 February 2024

Mitu the JRT | January Photo Dump

🐶Mitu's monthly photo dump

Didn't realized & don't know how long my leg was resting on him but I woke up to this
After he feels my movement, he shifted himself & rested on my leg instead! *revenge time* maybe😄
And I have a new destroyer. He seems to love stealing socks/ slipper & it's always the left side that he steals & destroy!
Looks like a big fat rat lor
Woke up cos he heard Dalton's alarm cos it's a reminder for his feeding time!
Always giving me the sad look whenever I eat tidbits at my lappie corner
And always siting under the table when I'm eating
Woke up to this & I thought it was just one of my stuffed toy but suddenly I saw an eye blink
Turned out it's this boy who curls & hide behind one of the stuffed toy 😂

That's all for Jan's photo dump. Look out for Feb's!

 

1 comment:

Legzo said...

Thanks for making complex concepts accessible to a wide audience.