milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 4 February 2024

Milkfrost Shops | Dr Martens Shoe Lace

The last time Midas helped me lug back my current pair of Dr Martens, I forgot to ask her to also add on a pair of cushion insole & when I try to order online, the shipping cost is more expensive than the item 😢

Ivy recently went Korea for business trip & passed by a Dr Martens retail shop & asked if I needed anything cos she remembers I wanted something! 

So I asked if she is ok to help me buy a pair of cushion insoles
and 2 pairs (1 pair for my lesbian 😄) of 8-eyed rainbow shoe lace, which she agreed without hesitation! 🩷
Since not working for 2 days before CNY, I decided to balm up my current pair of work shoe
And also balm up my 7.5 year old 8-eyed boots, fit in my new rainbow shoelace too!
New look, new life.. and I think it looks quite cute too!
Thanks Ivy for remembering I wanted something from Dr Martens, buying it (when you have not even started with your own shopping) & lugging it back home from Korea!

 

No comments: