milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 28 October 2023

Senshi Sushi & Grill | KAP 32nd Gathering

It has been 32 years since we worked together & Albert initiated a gathering cos some of them wasn't able to join us for dinner back in March.
Once again, I'm assigned to create & invite people to the event.I wanted Senshi Sushi & Grill the last time but we ended at The Range Cafe. Thus, we decided to fix the event at Senshi Sushi & Grill this time!

This was my second time visiting and I/m glad the service & food did not disappoint (again!). 
Wide selection of items on the menu, sashimi freshly sliced & served on ice to maintain the temperature, perfectly grill items & free flow juices/ tea. All these at only $49.50+ (no service charge), it is indeed very value for money!Raymond & myself opt for the alcohol buffet which is at $38+ and you can choose between white/red wine, beer or sake. I started off with some white wine while Raymond had beerWe were also lucky to bump into the owner of Senshi Sushi & Grill.From wine to sake ... ...Surprisingly, one of my dinner mate (TW's +1) happened to be my current boss's sister!Kai Seng again, prepared "door gifts" for all!
I also requested for birthday cake for the October babiesSeriously... ... can't even remember if this is the 3rd or 4th carafe ... ... ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต

And so ... ... wefie after wefie while waiting for everyone to be ready for group photoGroup photo but dunno which staff snap the photo, 'cutting' away the restaurant name ๐Ÿ˜‚And some suggested for one more round! Someak (soju + beer) for a startAnother tower of Soju+Yakult. Wah, my head is already spinning after the somaek!
Haiyo, with all the wine + sake + soju + beer + yakult ... ... really starting to feel dizzy I asked for plastic bag in case I vomit in the car on the way home ( and luckily I asked for bag!)

Few more wefie before I knock out in the car!
For those who managed to attend this gathering, thank you for coming & spending your precious time with us. 

For those who did not join us tonight, we hope you'll be able to do so next time.

It was fun catching up with everyone & till the next one ... ... ๐Ÿ’–

 

No comments: