milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 17 October 2023

Milkfrost Shops | Owndays - Presbyopia Glasses

OMG! The bridge of my presbyopia glasses broke while at work!
I was deciding if I should wait till Dec to prescribe a new pair in JB or get a new pair done now cos honestly speaking, price in JB is almost half the price here!
If I were to get in done in Dec, it means I'll have to be "handicap" for the next 2 months, especially at work. Although I can just get a temporary pair of glasses from Daiso, the lens is more like a magnifying effect & it doesn't allows me to walk with the glasses on. Thus, I'll have to keep removing the spec if I wanna walk & put it on when I need to do paperwork or takes order directly from POS system.

After much consideration, I decided that I should just get a new pair done now!
Pop over to Owndays at Bugis+ during my breaktime to grab myself a new pair. Since mine was progressive lens, I will need a frame that's of similar size if I want to get the spec done urgently. After a check, the outlet is still carrying the exact same pair of frame that I'm using & so the staff got my lens transferred to the new pair or glasses. All done within 5 mins & so, no need to be "handicap"!

 

No comments: