milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 15 May 2023

Milkfrost Handicraft | Crochet Tissue Pouch

After crocheting a couple of scrunchies, I decided to try crochet something different. 
Upon Sam's request, the new item on my list is a tissue pouch.Supposed to stich up both sides but ... ...I find the sides a bit too messy, I redo a new piece!Slightly better. At least the sides are quite straight.Using stitch needles to hold the patch in place.And so, tadaa~~ my first tissue pouch!So I tried doing a 2nd piece for WendyI think it's pretty good for 2nd attempt.Tada~~ done with the 2nd tissue pouch.



 

No comments: